Drifter Waterproof Boots Brown
TCX Drifter Waterproof Boots - Brown
For the two-wheeled explorer who goes where the adventure takes them, the TCX Drifter Waterproof Boots will keep your feet firmly planted on the ground. Tough yet flexible, the lug-soled TCX Drifter Boots are grippy and compliant enough for shifting, walking and hiking around off the bike- whether you want to see the sights or you need to drag your ADV machine out of the thick of it. Downpours and detours, shortcuts and long ways around, the waterproof lining, malleolus inserts and polyurethane shin plates are expedition-ready. Finished with a frame-gripping suede inner calf guard, vintage leather upper and 6060 Aluminium buckle closures, the TCX Drifter WP Boots are the ideal footwear to take with you when you leave the pavement behind.
Spec + Details
- Vintage leather upper
- Padded Microfibre Liner
- CFS Comfort Fit System
- Suede heat guard
- Waterproof lining
- Polyurethane shin plate reinforcement
- Malleolus inserts
- Leather shift pad
- 3 adjustable Aluminium 6060 buckles
- Sole tread offers a superior grip on any terrain
- CE certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.