Shield Spectra Womens Jeans Indigo
Knox Shield Spectra Jeans - Indigo
The pinnacle of the Knox jean collection due to their amazing strength and high-performance Class AAA rating, a class normally reserved for leather suits.
The Shield Jeans are a true single layer jean with no extra mesh lining like most single layer jeans and are made with a newly developed Spectra® denim. They look exactly like regular jeans but with incredible strength and durability.
Spectra ® is 40% stronger than aramid and fifteen times stronger than steel and is one of the world’s strongest and lightest fibres. Knox, being a Spectra partner have the privilege of being the first company to work with this new denim. The weave of the denim is patent pending and is entirely unique and delivers unparalleled strength in like for like weights.
This spectra denim not only has supreme strength, it also incorporates stretch for all day comfort. Additionally, Spectra repels moisture, so you stay dry. By pulling away heat from the body, Spectra fibre helps you to stay cool. Also, because Spectra fibre is stronger, it lasts longer. Non irritating and hypo allergenic.
There are invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low-profile Knox CE Microlock protectors in the hip and knee that are fitted as standard.
Spec + Details
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres known for their high strength and durability (UHMWP) with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- The Spectra denim fabric provides some heat resistance. They have been tested to EN ISO 11612:2015 and pass the requirements for Radiant and Contact heat.
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded rivets, key ring and waist button YKK Zips
- 4 deep pockets
- Machine Washable – see content label for details.
- CE Level AAA Approved garment
- Leg Length – 30”
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|AU/UK Size||International Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|