Shipping & Returns
Black Friday Purchasing Policy:
Goods purchased between the 21st - 29th November using code "CYBER" are bound by the following terms of sale.
- Goods are eligible for exchange of size "subject to stock".
- If an alternative size is not available a store credit will be provided.
- The purchase of all Pando Moto goods is deemed final and not eligible for exchange or return.
- Use of the code "CYBER" is for the purchase of goods exclusively online at ridercollective.com.au and not eligible for use at R.Co retail or concession locations.
The above terms of sale are in addition to our general refund and exchange policy set out below.
Return & Exchange Policy:
If you need to make changes to a recent purchase(s) from R.Co get in touch via our customer contact page and let us know the reason why you wish to exchange/return goods purchased. The more information we know, the better we can help.
You have 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery to request a return authority (RA) number; please provide the following details in the contact form for our customer service team to access your return(s):
- Order number
- Item(s) that you are returning
- Reason for your return
Once we have reviewed your return request, if accepted in line with our returns policy you will receive an email containing your (RA) number and instructions on how to return your item(s) to R.Co.
Goods must be returned within 7 (seven) days from the date your (RA) number is issued to be eligible for a refund; once this timeframe has passed store credit will be issued to satisfy the return.
All goods returned must have a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Unidentified returns will be returned to sender at their expense.
All returned goods must be in original as-new condition—not worn, altered, or washed, and with original tags and packaging. Any goods that show signs of use or otherwise is in a condition other than received cannot be returned - your return will be cancelled and goods returned to you at your expense.
Goods purchased in any form of sale are sold on a final sale basis unless the item(s) received are faulty.
Change Of Mind,
In line with your consumer rights under the ACCC guidelines, goods returned for the following reasons are not eligible for a refund.
- Got what you asked for but changed your mind.
- Found it cheaper somewhere else.
- Decided you did not like the purchase.
- Decided you had no use for it.
Online Cancellations, Order Amendments & Promotion Codes
Due to our warehouse's fast pace and multi location logistics we cannot cancel or make amendments to online orders after your order is accepted. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Full order cancellations
- Applying discounts*
Please ensure all details provided are complete and correct at the time of order placement.
*Please note the onus is on you (the purchaser) to apply any eligible discounts to your order at the time of placement.
Promotional codes advertised are for the use of purchasing goods exclusively via www.ridercollective.com.au and are not valid on the collection of goods from R.Co locations within Australia or New Zealand.
We will gladly special order goods or the size of an item we do not regularly stock subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are paid for in full at the time of order.
- No returns will be accepted on special orders unless faulty.
- Special order items and deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled once placed with our suppliers.
We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay the delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to arrive in stock to the best of our ability; however, we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
Rider Collective will not exchange or refund helmets due to our customer's safety except where required by law.
- When returning goods, we suggest you ship them via a trackable / signed for method, as we accept no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Refrain from placing return shipping labels on products packaging - please wrap your returns appropriately.
- For a smooth exchange/refund, please include the original shipping document with a short note highlighting the reason for the return and a contact telephone number and email address should we need to speak to you about your return.
Please send all returns and exchanges to Rider Collective Returns (RA Order Number) - Unit 13/25 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
If an item has a fault, we must first substantiate if the item will be repaired, replaced or a refund issued. Please provide as much information as possible via our customer contact page to assist us in this process. If it is warranty claim goods must first be approved by the manufacturer before we can arrange replacement item(s). This process in peak season can take up to 21 business days from receiving the items.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items to our warehouse.
- All exchange shipping costs (us sending out your new order) are calculated using our freight calculator.
- All refunds are processed via the payment method used to place the initial order to the original account. Shipping costs are not refunded unless your item(s) is deemed faulty.
- We take no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in return transit.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Refunds via AfterPay will incur a 6% fee; Rider Collective incurs this fee from AfterPay.
- Refunds via PayPal will incur a 2.6% fee + $0.30c; this is the processing fee incurred by Rider Collective from PayPal and is non-refundable to us.
- Phone: 0450 579 328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at R.Co pride ourselves on making sure your orders arrive with you punctually. Not only do we run live inventory on all stock held by us at RC HQ we despatch goods on a fastest service mentality meaning we reduce the days you are without your goods after you have checked out.
For this level of service we do charge two rates to make sure coverage over this vast landscape is fast and effective.
- R.Co Priority Shipping - $12.50 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- R.Co Express Shipping - $25.00 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- DHL Express Shipping - $50.00 Flat Rate New Zealand Wide
Our postal carriers are Australia Post, DHL, UPS & Aramex - on dispatch of your order, you'll receive notification and tracking details by Email or SMS depending on the courier service we have used.
Rider Collective will not accept accountability for any lost, damaged, stolen, or pet destroyed orders. If you select R.Co express shipping, make sure you are excited because your order will be coming in fast. Our R.Co express Shipping runs from Tuesday - Friday every week but not on weekends or public holidays. All orders placed before 2 pm Tuesday - Friday are dispatched on the same day subject to stock availability and courier availability.
Please note: Rider Collective has the right to request a physical address if we cannot post in a timely/cost affective manner to a PO BOX or Parcel Collect Box.