Halo Drystar Black Jacket𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻
Halo Drystar Jacket - Black
A multi-season adventure jacket with a refreshing approach to how protection, comfort and temperature control are managed.
Utilising an innovative technical outer jacket, the Halo Drystar® Jacket can be adapted to changing weather conditions thanks to the asymmetric front construction which features a very wide vent panel, combined with the large opening vent panel on the back, delivers optimum levels of airflow or can be completely closed for cooler weather.
This can be enhanced ever further, thanks to the removable sleeve shell which exposes the full mesh sleeves for unrivalled airflow in the warmest environments, while still delivering full protection against impacts.
Paired with the included Waterproof Drystar® Jacket, this jacket is ready to tackle even the worst weather Australia has to throw at you. This neat little waterproof can be worn over the Halo for ultimate waterproofing or under the Halo as a simple wind-resistant shell.
This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
Spec + Details
- Durable & Abrasive resistant construction
- Over-Sized full mesh front and back panels
- Breathable Waterproof Drystar® Jacket Included (Worn Over or Under)
- Removable sleeves for maximum airflow
- Hand pockets, lower pocket, front pocket and side cargo pockets for real-world practicality.
- Mesh back pocket for easy, practical and quick use.
- Integrated pocket allows the Drystar® liner to be folded back on itself.
- Nucleon Flex Plus Elbow & Shoulder Armour - CE Level 1
- Ready for Nucleon Chest & Back Protectors
- Ready for Tech-Air 5 Airbag System
- CE Approved to EN 17092 – 4:2020 Class AA (Class A without over-sleeves)
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||OUTER ARM (CM)|