Brittany Womens Jeans Black
Knox Brittany Jeans - Black
The Brittany Women’s jean are the lightest summer riding jeans in the Knox collection.
These High-waisted skinny jeans are made from stretch Cordura® denim with an extra abrasion lining on the main impact areas.
Extra light and thin with added stretch for all-day comfort.
CE approved EN 17092 – Class A, hot weather riding jean.
Internally the jeans are lined on the seat and knees only with aramid for abrasion resistance covered with soft cotton for comfort, breathability and natural antibacterial qualities.
The Brittany Jeans come with removable Knox® MICRO LOCK CE approved Knee and hip armour.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside of the jeans via an invisible zip. Wearer can easily remove armour and wear jeans on or off the bike.
Spec + Details
- Made from Stretch 10oz Cordura® denim woven with COOLMAX®
- Seamlessly part lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric for abrasion coverage.
- Invisible & adjustable amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal.
- Carefully tailored for an impeccable high waisted skinny fit.
- Includes removable Knox® CE Level 1 MICRO-LOCK knee and hip armour.
- CE Level A Certified garment
- Leg Length – 30”
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|AU/UK Size||International Size||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|