Dartwood Waterproof Sneaker Black
TCX Dartwood Waterproof Sneaker - Black
Sometimes a product comes along that just makes you stop for a second.
Meet the Dartwood from TCX, a riding sneaker cut from a different cloth than the rest. Clearly following in the trend of the "Chukka" style, this class combination of leather with a gum sole are just as at home in the pub as they are in the boardroom. Featuring a whole host of protectors for the toe, heel and malleolus they are ready for your next adventure or the mid week commute.
Spec + Details
- Grain leather upper with pull-up finishing
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shankto balanceflexibility withtransverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements attoe and heel
- Rear reflectiveinsert
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- Easy entry inner side zipper
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- Gum rubber sole treatment
- CE13634:2017 certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.