Division 2 Jacket Black
Fuel Division 2 Jacket - Black
Introducing the new and upgraded Fuel “Division 2” jacket. A 1950s-inspired design that combines the classic looks of yesteryear with all the benefits of modern technology.
Made using tough military canvas with a water and dirt repellent treatment, and detailed with supple suede in high-use areas. Improved pattern with longer arm length for a more comfortable fit, and a waterproof lining for riding in rainy conditions.
Three large waterproof pockets and one waterproof document pocket. A brown corduroy collar for a greater feel and style, with a high-quality neck closure using traditional leather and brass fittings.
A zip-out black liner creates insulation during the winter but can be removed in the warmer months for optimum year-round comfort. Zipped ventilation openings on the sleeves and across the shoulder at the rear create all-important airflow on that dusty track to nowhere.
Spec + Details
- 100% Cotton Canvas outer shell
- Cow Suede Leather on sleeves
- Cotton Blend Polyester fabric inner liner
- 125g Removable thermal liner
- Fixed Waterproof Membrane
- Reinforced with Kevlar® in impact areas
- CE Level 2 armour at elbow, shoulder, and back included
- Waxing and water resistance coating
- CE Level AA approved garment EN 17092-3-2020
"DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company."
How It Fits
The Fuel Division jacket runs small, we suggest ordering the next size up from your normal jacket. However, check out our fitment guide for specific measurements and if you still have any questions on what size to order, please reach out to us.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ