Knox Hadleigh Mk2 Glove
The Men’s Hadleigh is the 1st men’s motorcycle waterproof short cuff glove from Knox.
Made from 0.8mm Aniline cow hide with goat skin palm and Nubuck panels overlaid on the fingers.
Waterproofing is guaranteed through a technology called Knox Seal – a breathable membrane which is fully laminated to the back of the leather, so it doesn’t pick up water. This ensures the rider stays dry.
Knox Seal sits directly below the glove shell, enhancing the thermal insulation and natural heat of your hand, leaving you drier, warmer and more comfortable. An accordion cuff with Knox Lift & Lock strap for a secure wrist closure.
Spec + Details
- Knox Seal 100% waterproof, breathable membrane directly laminated to the inside of the leather to keep the water out.
- Made from 0.8mm Aniline Cow hide with Goat skin palm.
- Features a Nubuck finger detailing
- Amara palm overlay for enhanced grip.
- Amara touch screen on 2 fingers and 1 thumb
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS)
- Soft gel knuckle guard
- Stylish leather accordion cuff with a “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap to give an easy and secure fit.
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|Men's Hand Size
|Palm Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
How To Measure
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.