Hero Waterproof Boots Black
TCX Hero Waterproof Boots - Black
The TCX Hero Waterproof motorcycle boots are constructed from full grain vintage leather, but also feature a 100% waterproof lining making these great for a winter riding boot. Their subtle, classic/vintage look works with just about any style of bike. They have a highly wear-resistant sole with excellent grip, protective reinforcement in the toe, heel and ankle, plus the zipper goes right the way down to the bottom so they're quick and easy to get in and out of. As a bonus, they're actually really comfortable to walk about in, so they make for an ideal touring or commuter boot.
Spec + Details
- Full grain leather upper
- CFSComfort Fit System
- Waterproof lining
- Toe and heel counter
- Malleolus reinforcement
- Leather shift pad
- Anatomic and replaceable insole
- Laces plus lateral zipper with VELCRO® brand band fastener
- Ideal sole construction using stitched welt soles
- Sole tread offers a superior grip on any terrain
- CE13634:2017 certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.