Honister Jacket Womens Black
Knox Honister Jacket Womens
Not all riding shirts are created equal.
Designing and building a CE AAA rated garment like this is no easy feat and required the creation of new stronger mesh fabrics. The reward to this innovation is a shirt like nothing we have seen before, a breathable armoured garment that can be used all year round in the harshest Australian conditions whilst providing unparalleled protection to a level usually only attained by leather racing suits.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is adaptable, sustainable, and protective. There is no longer spring, summer, autumn, or winter wear, instead riders have one hardworking layered ensemble. This outfit has the armoured shirt at its core. It can then be adapted to suit all weather conditions by either adding or removing layers.
The Micro-Lock armour fitted in the Knox Honister Jacket is approved to CE Level 2 in the shoulders, elbows and back. It can also be complemented with an optional chest protector.
There are two zipped side pockets and one zipped large back pocket all featuring tough YKK zippers. Thumb loops are found on the cuffs for added security, while an improved security belt loop system is fitted on the inside so that riders can secure their trousers to the jacket.
Spec + Details
- CE Approved Class AAA garment
- Made in the UK
- CORDURA® polyamide construction
- MICRO-LOCK CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors
- MICRO-LOCK CE Level 2 back protector
- MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- YKK zips throughout. 2 Zipped side pockets, 1 zipped large back pocket
- Reflective detailing throughout the garment
- Thumb & belt loops for added security
- Machine washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- Part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Add or subtract layers for added warmth and waterproofness
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|AU Size||Size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Hip (inches)|