Horizon 3 H20 Jacket Black
REV'IT Horizon 3 H20 - Black
If you're a long-distance tourer or seasoned commuter, you need the REV'IT! Horizon 3 H2O jacket. Constructed with a laminated micropore hydratex|Lite membrane on the outer shell, ensuring it's 100% waterproof and dries quickly. The thermal liner is detachable and wearable separately so that you can stay warm on colder days or even at your destination if you are away for a few days. On hotter days, the VCS Aquadefence ventilation system provides on-demand airflow to your upper body. The jacket also includes SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows for added safety.
If you want complete upper torso impact protection, add optional SEESOFT™ Level-2 Type RV back protector and chest inserts (sold separately). This jacket covers you, no matter the weather or riding conditions.
Spec + Details
- Year-round riding - 4-Season usability
- Hydratex Lite 450D single-layer laminated waterproof outer shell
- Aquadefence panels with rain gutter on the chest behind VCS vent zipper
- Detachable full-sleeve internal thermal liner (removable)
- High strength Safety seams are used to keep the outer shell together
- SEEFLEX CE L2 Elbow armour included (height adjustable and removable)
- SEEFLEX CE L2 Shoulder armour included (removable)
- Prepped for REVIT Back and Chest Protection
- Short and long pants connection zippers
- Adjustable fit Flexisnap at collar
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Class AA Certified
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
How do I measure myself?
A – Chest: measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
B – Waist: measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
|Size||CHEST in CM||WAIST in CM|
|S||91 - 96||78 - 83|
|M||97 - 102||84 - 89|
|L||103 - 108||90 - 95|
|XL||109 - 114||96 - 102|
|2XL||115 - 120||103 - 109|
|3XL||121 - 126||110 - 116|
|4XL||127 - 132||117 - 123|