Infinity 3 Mid WP Boots Black𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻
TCX Infinity 3 Mid WP - Black
Infinity 3 Mid WP is the short-cut boot ideal for use on- and off-road, in all conditions, optimised for practicality and easy fit.
The upper is made from a mix of microfiber, split leather and engineered fabric and combined with the T-DRY waterproof membrane, for perfect protection against atmospheric agents. The special dial fastening system that adjusts the tension of the external lace is designed to make it easy to regulate the fit in the instep and shin area down to the millimeter.
The adjustable front band with Velcro panel completes the fastening system. The Groundtrax® sole has a special tread with pattern and compound optimised for maximum performance in all conditions and on all terrains. Reinforcements on the toe, gear area, heel and ankle ensure maximum safety for off-road riding. The OrthoLite® insole for long-lasting cushioning and high breathability offers perfect comfort even after prolonged use.
Spec + Details
- Suede leather, engineered fabric and synthetic material construction
- T-Dry Waterproof membrane
- Medial with heat shield
- Reflective inserts for high visibility
- Suitable for wearing under touring pants.
- Reinforcements on shin, ankle, toe and heel
- Fastening with on-fly reel dial and VELCRO® brand fastener
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Groundtrax rubber outsole for touring and light off-road, with good traction
- CE 13634:2017 certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.