Liberty H20 Heated Gloves
REV'IT Liberty H20 Heated Glove
The Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves are genuinely impressive. Designed to be highly protective and completely waterproof, and feature an advanced THERMOTRONIC technology system that ensures that your hands stay at the perfect temperature of around 33 degrees Celsius, no matter what the weather is like outside.
The THERMOTRONIC system has four different heating levels, which can be easily adjusted using the large button on the upper part of the glove. The controller even has a coloured ring, so you can easily see what setting you are running the gloves on.
The gloves are made from a flexible softshell on the upper side and leather on the inside of the hand, with an additional grip patch on the palm for added control. They also use advanced Exkin® Platinum and PrimaLoft Gold® insulation, so your hands will always be warm and comfortable in the cold.
The gloves include a hard-shell knuckle protector and TPU palm slider for added protection in case of a mishap. And thanks to the hydratex|Z-liner construction, they're completely waterproof.
But that's not all - these gloves also feature connected fingertip fabric that allows you to operate touchscreens without removing your gloves. So if you want to keep your hands comfortable and protected, even in the coldest temperatures, these Liberty H2O motorcycle gloves are worth checking out.
Spec + Details
- Hydratex®|Z-liner - waterproof and breathable membrane
- Exkin® Platinum® insulation material for supreme warmth
- Fixed REV'IT! Thermatronic heating technology system
- Integrated 7.4V circuit heating system with four adjustable heating levels
- High-loft fur liner
- PrimaLoft® Gold super thin, premium insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Eco with Grip control 60g
- Hard shell knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider and thumb
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Grip-enhanced goatskin leather is applied to the palm of the hand with water resistant finish.
- Adjustment strap at wrist for optimum fit
- Elastic drawcord to adjust the fit of the cuff of the glove.
- Tri-fleece liner for low-bulk warmth and moisture-wicking properties
- Touchscreen fingertip at thumb and index finger
- Grip panel at palm
- Visor wiper
- Level 1 KP
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
HOW TO MEASURE?
A - Hand circumference: measure around the palm of your dominant hand, just below the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
B - Hand length: measure from the tip of the longest finger to the crease under the palm.
|Palm Size (in)||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5|