Max 28 Backpack
Kriega Max 28 Backpack
The MAX28 Expandable Backpack utilises Kriega’s groundbreaking Quadloc-Lite™ harness, combined with high-tech construction materials to meet the demands of the modern-day urban rider.
Composed of three sections: A waterproof roll-top laptop pocket, a fold-down zip compartment packed with organiser pockets and a spacious main central compartment with heavy-duty zip access, expandable from 22 to 28-litres when needed. Ideal for carrying a full-face helmet around town or packing in the weekly groceries.
Spec + Details
- QUADLOC-Lite™ harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Ultra-durable 420D Cordura® Lite Plus and Hypalon construction.
- ‘Soft-feel’ back panel for rider comfort.
- YKK® heavy-duty zips throughout.
- Zip-out expandable main body taking the total carrying capacity to 28-litres
- Waterproof roll-top 15” laptop pocket. (max size 360 x 245mm / 14.2” x 9.64”) (updated for 2021)
- 4 internal zip pockets, plus quick-access document sleeve.
- Hydration Reservoir compatible.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding.
- Reflective panels on the harness give added visibility.
- Harness pocket compatible.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.