Orsa Textile OR3 Mk2 Glove Black
Knox Orsa Textile OR3 Mk2 Glove - Black
The New CE Approved Knox Orsa Textile OR3 Mk2 Glove is the pinnacle of the Dirt meets Road line-up. Ready to tackle the gnarliest of trails this highly spec'd short cuff glove is packed with Scaphoid Protection, BOA adjustment, Knuckle & Finger Sliders.
Spec + Details
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong outer shell
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Unique BOA® Fit System for a “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit
- Seamless finger construction for superior comfort
- Single layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
- Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe.
- Silicone finger prints for improved grip
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|Men's Hand Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||186||193||200||207||214||221|
How To Measure
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.