Street 3 Air Camo Sneaker Green𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻
TCX Street 3 Air Sneaker - Camo Green
There's times where a sneaker is just the right choice, thankfully the latest iteration of the Street sneaker from TCX allows the perfect balance of safety and style.
The Street 3 Air motorcycle shoes are certified and breathable and feature the same casual look and comfort as sneakers, making them perfect for everyday use in the mildest climates. Reinforcements with D30® inserts on the ankle, protection on the toe and heel, and the rubber lever guard guarantee maximum protection, while the OrthoLite® insole featuring long-lasting and highly breathable cushioning makes these shoes highly comfortable.
Maximum protection is guaranteed by the special Zplate® insert in molded polymer, which combines transverse rigidity for maximum safety and longitudinal flexibility owing to its Z-shape. Zplate® allows the shoes to follow all the natural movements of the foot, both when riding and when walking, while simultaneously protecting it by ensuring the shoes are not crushed in case of impact. The Street 3 Air shoes feature an upper in breathable mesh fabric. The wear-resistant Groundtrax® sole is characterized by a tessellated tread that guarantees maximum grip.
Spec + Details
- Reinforced breathable textile upper with suede leather trim
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Breathable 3D mesh liner for added air circulation
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.