Street 3 Waterproof Sneaker Brown
TCX Street 3 Waterproof Sneaker - Brown
There's times where a sneaker is just the right choice, thankfully the latest iteration of the Street sneaker from TCX allows the perfect balance of safety and style.
Casual like your favourite pair of trainers, these boots will be as at home on your motorcycle as they will on the streets. Constructed from 100% suede leather and tough reinforced weft fabric, perfectly paired with a plush OrthoLite footbed for unmatched comfort straight from the box, that only gets even better over time. Fully equipped for all weathers, the Street 3 boasts an unbeatable T-Dry waterproof membrane which works hard alongside a ZPLATE shank in themidsole for improved flexibility and durable malleolus protection from renowned D3O armour for all round protection. All topped off with an innovative Groundtrax outer sole for rugged wear-resistance and superior stability. Fully CE Certified for peace of mind.
Spec + Details
- Reinforced breathable textile upper with suede leather trim
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Breathable 3D mesh liner for added air circulation
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- CE 13634:2017 certified
How to measure my feet for TCX boots
1. Get hold of a ruler or tape measure.
2. Take off your shoes, then rest one foot at a right angle to a wall, keeping your heel right up against the wall.
3. Measure the distance between the tip of your foot and the wall, marking the number on the floor if necessary.
4. Check which size matches your foot on the chart. Repeat this operation with your other foot. For a proper fit, we recommend you measure your feet in the evening.
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
*Length refers to foot length in mm.