Urbane Pro Glove Black
Knox Urbane Pro Glove - Black
A lightweight summer glove designed to complement the hugely popular Urbane Pro Shirt.
A highly breathable, abrasion resistant mix of textile and leather fabrics with no compromise in performance.
3D spacer mesh fabric on the back of the hand increases airflow and combines with a durable leather palm fitted with the Knox Scaphoid Protection System.
Newly developed thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard combines with Knox Micro-lock technology for superior impact absorption.
Spec + Details
- Cow hide palm perforated for extra air flow and Amara grip pad.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends in leather for superior comfort.
- Breathable 3D spacer fabric on the back of the hand for maximum air flow
- Thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard combines with Knox Micro-lock technology for Impact protection.
- Amara touch screen on Index finger and thumb
- Knox Sport Patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS)
- Knox Lift & Lock secure closure system on the cuff for an easy and secure fit.
- Perforated Neoprene Cuff with leather wrist strap
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
Fitment Guide - Verified at RC HQ
|Men's Hand Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Palm Circumference (mm)||215||230||245||260||275||290|
|Hand Length (mm)||186||193||200||207||214||221|
How To Measure
Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.